An extension program was conducted by the medical team of Jivodaya from the initial stages of the hospital in 1980 at Jahangirpuri E-Block. Later a dispensary was started there with an aim to provide quality medical care to the poor.
At present the following activities are being carried out there;
- DOT program for TB Patients – 81
- Free education for Mentally Challenged Children – 30
- Day Crèches- 2
- Balwadi – 4
- Beauty Parlour
- Type writing, Computer courses
- Cutting and tailoring centers
- Self defense programs; karate training for children
- Coaching Centers – 600 children who are going to the government schools are attending tuition classes.
All the slum dwellers around are benefiting out of it.